Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 11:36 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salimkhan View Post
Speechless is too mild ! I have better adjectives : repulsive or repugnant should be more apt ::
Okay, I like real sex with real men. The people who don't like my comments are probably the same people who have ruined it for others by inflating the prices for what is basically unsatisfactory fake sex. This includes paying way too much for massages.

When I am in with one of these fakes who make way too much money getting picked up and doing almost nothing, I smile and am very friendly, and I end up say something like, "okay, this isn't working out, can you just leave now--I'll give you your XXX?." They know what the problem is (their fakeness) and they start offering me a massage or some other thing never agreed to. I insist, and we end the session. They probably laugh at what they made.

By the way, I was very successful at meeting guys online. I am honest and don't play gay games, and I don't do endless e-mails with fake farang charm. I met some really nice Thai students and others with good jobs who really like me.

I think the whole Bangkok cruising scene is being taken over by internet postings.
Quote |