Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 01:03 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
"Fakeness"?

You seem to have lost sight of the fact that OF COURSE it is fake. You are a john and they are a prostitute, and they are probably fighting the urge to throw up when you press your body against theirs or try to "kiss" them.

I think if you have repeated lack of satisfaction with prostitutes, you might want to give a try at finding a non-commercial hook-up who might actually have genuine sexual attraction to you. It might be difficult, but quality always wins out over quantity in my book.
Hey, I'm just giving my observations.

By the way, I was talking with a farang in Bangkok last week who said that only about 1 out of 3 of the bar boys will give any kind of satisfactory sex. He said it's more worth it to just pay more in his country where he has some regulars. (In Bangkok, he goes to Babylon to meet guys, and likes it very much.)

I think more farangs should be mad if they off a guy from a bar, or pick up one elsewhere, and then spend a lot of time going to a room, and then the whole thing is a total waste of time. I totally don't care about the money--it's the fact that I've basically been misled into wasting a lot of time late at night, and I don't feel like going back and starting the whole thing over again.

Some guys really do perform, and are great. I had two really wonderful experiences this last trip (out of six such guys). It is unfair to these guys that there are a bunch of scammers out there.

I had a lot of wonderful times with guys I met online--none of whom wanted money. I'm going to meet some of these guys again on my next trip, plus some others where we just couldn't schedule to meet (they had final exams, or had to go upcountry during holiday, etc.).

I'm moving on to other subjects. Stop the bitchy viscious personal attacks--I'm just giving my observations. Farangs with money and a lot of time to waste have let the money boy situation get out of control (fakes who are kept on staff in bars, etc.). I know what I'm doing, I know how to size up guys and situations, and I hate making mistakes. I will not off a boy from a bar. And I don't do massage places. I've had really great sex from guys I met cruising other places.
Quote |