Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 06:17 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Wantasian, for you, time for rehab, and time to reconsider what the Thai bar scene is all about.

There is a gay commercial sex scene in most big cities in almost every country in the world. For example, in many European and many US cities this 'industry' is enormous.

Would you demand the same 'expectations' from commercial sex activity in all of these cities / countries?

I suspect your way out of touch with the realities of why young men enter this business, and the fact that people who run this industry, are, in general not nice people, and they have (whether you or I like it or not) no concern whatever for what you (totally unrealistically) want or expect as 'service'.

Challenge the operators in this 'industry' in many countries and risk having your face re-arranged or your legs broken; wake up to some simple and obvious facts of life of commercial sex.

Actually, I think your dangerous and I suggest you take a 'time out.'

I also hope that the people you 'encounter' don't get damaged by your total shit.
Quote |