Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 09:15 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfun View Post
Wantasian, for you, time for rehab, and time to reconsider what the Thai bar scene is all about.

There is a gay commercial sex scene in most big cities in almost every country in the world. For example, in many European and many US cities this 'industry' is enormous.

Would you demand the same 'expectations' from commercial sex activity in all of these cities / countries?

I suspect your way out of touch with the realities of why young men enter this business, and the fact that people who run this industry, are, in general not nice people, and they have (whether you or I like it or not) no concern whatever for what you (totally unrealistically) want or expect as 'service'.

Challenge the operators in this 'industry' in many countries and risk having your face re-arranged or your legs broken; wake up to some simple and obvious facts of life of commercial sex.

Actually, I think your dangerous and I suggest you take a 'time out.'

I also hope that the people you 'encounter' don't get damaged by your total shit.
I avoid the gay commercial sex scene that involves pretty boys who advertise or hang out in commercial places like go-go bars and think they're valuable ornaments. I cruise other ways and try to get guys who will do real sex. I like going to Babylon sometimes (and sometimes checking out other saunas) and meeting non-money guys online. Many of these guys are not hunks (and many, when I ask why they don't have a Thai boyfriend, say they are not good-looking: and although they might have some some facial unprettiness where they might have difficulty getting offed in a bar, they are young and good-looking enough for me and usually have hot bodies and are passionate and good in bed, and really like me, and appreciate that I like them, too, and they keep calling me and sending text messages). I know all about the commercial sex scene--but there are different levels and aspects. I avoid the outright commercial go-go bar / massage scene and prefer to simply meet guys online or public cruising places (which takes a lot more work). I will take the advice to take a time-out from meeting fakes in certain cruising places. Someone has written books on the subject, and he points out that the money guy needs to do his job or he will not succeed. Apparently a lot of these guys succeed in Thailand making a LOT of money by Thai standards for doing very little if anything. The farangs just drool over these guys.

I don't see that stopping a totally fake sex session and saying I have to leave (the short-stay hotel room) or asking the guy to leave my room is "total shit" or something that would risk having my face re-arranged or my legs broken. I'm polite about it, and the other guy knows (or should know) that his crappy performance is not doing anything for me, and in fact is totally turning me off. I don't cheat anyone. But if they start talking about a tip or taxi money, I don't give it (unless we agreed to this ahead-of-time).

I would think that a guy should have some concern for whatever I want or expect as service. Am I just supposed to throw money at them for nothing--simply because they're cute? Apparently too many people do this.

If the guy is good, I give him a nice tip above what was discussed.

And I'll say this again: these guys see us farangs coming, and 500, 1000, 1500, and 2000 baht are all huge amounts compared with what they would make at a drudge real job.
Quote |