Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2011, 04:33 AM
firecat
Cruiser

You are so completely wrong that it is unbelievable.

There are 100's of regulars that go to Sunnee. A very small % may be looking for underage boys. The rest are quite happy with boys of age who already look much younger to a Caucasian eye.

These regulars have no control over the boys offered except not to patronize the Bar when it is evident that many of the boys are underage at least to their eyes.

That is in fact what has happened which is why so many have closed. You need to also remember it is impossible to tell a Thai boys age by looking at him. I can parade many in front of you that you might say are underage when in fact they are 23 or 24.

Also I will have no problem finding an underage boy in Boystown or on Soi Twilight in Bangkok. Does that mean those bars and that area should be disparaged. Of Course not!!!

There is underage in all the girl bars in Pattaya and Bangkok also but again it has become a smaller and smaller %.

Nothing happens overnight and instead of disparaging certain areas for past transgressions, how about recognizing the improvements and supporting the continued improvement.

Every time you make Sunnee sound like pedophile Heaven you encourage more and more pedophiles to visit the Area!!!

Icon now I see in another thread you admit to not being in Sunnee for 6 months. I think people who have been there recently and not just one visit are probably in a lot better position to comment on Sunnee Plaza in its current state!!!!
Quote |