Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2011, 11:42 PM
firecat
Cruiser

Your responses are inane . No where have I said you can't have your own opinion. What you should not do is spew out information like it is a fact instead of your opinion.

You should not engage in discourses with other members about which you by your own admission have no recent knowledge.

Acting like you are an authority on Sunnee Plaza when you have no recent experience (6months) and I would be willing to bet extremely limited experience in total.

Bottom line if you don't know what you are talking about , you should shut up. Believe me everybody here now knows you have no recent experience in Sunnee Plaza and anything you say about it is based on limited experience and past prejudices.

Stick with commenting on things where you can add helpful information instead of made up facts and year old photos etc.

That is in fact why this board exists!
Quote |