Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2011, 01:10 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Dear Firecat.

Everybody has the right to express their opinions on this board or wherever, and you need to respect that right.

In fact overall I agree with ICON. Your claims that it's all now different and cleaned up or whatever is rubbish.

I walk through SUNEE, and I see underage boys everywhere. Very recently I went inside one go-go venue and instantly walked out because the boys dancing were very clearly underage, and very definitely not 23 or 24 but looking underage.

You seem to suggest that the 'bad' venues have closed. I suggest to you that they have closed because they could not survive as viable businesses because of severe lack of customers because of political turmoil etc etc.

You may not like other people stating it as they see it, but please respect others rights to state their opinions and observations.
Quote |