Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2011, 08:51 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I've noticed something new (a farang friend mentioned this happening to him a few months ago, and it just happened to me now). I met a Thai guy on thailovelinks.com and we met at the end of December and talked for 3 hours, but he had to run. He has a nice job and a car and lives with his mother. Then, he kept texting that he missed and loved me so much. I texted back, but his responses were erratic (would not hear back for a long time). A few days ago he sent me some e-mails and quickly mentioned wanting to borrow some money (no amount stated). I wrote that I can't lend or give him any money. He wrote back that he was just "testing" me to see what my "intentions" were! Apparently this is their new thing to say when you say no. (What's funny is in one of my early texts to him after meeting him, I said I like Thai guys with good jobs who save their money and don't need any money.)
Quote |