Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2011, 01:57 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterJake View Post
Has anyone been to the various events held at Torpedo and Cruising Saunas. These include fucking zone, orgy zone, communal j/o zone just to name a few. I have heard from a number of Thais that these events are very wild and full on.
Posted via Mobile Device
Torpedo and Cruising are related or owned by the same people. I heard that the events at Cruising have a big turnout--but I never knew what kind of events. Someone told me that the guys who go to Cruising are "real men" who are not inhibited. I have been to Cruising two times (I've posted directions)--but never during one of these events. The first time, I think I just had a little success playing around with a few guys (nothing memorable), but the second time, I had great sex with a guy maybe age 32, with a masculine hot muscular body who said he worked for the Air Force in Don Muang! He kept saying he loved me! But other than that, it was parading, rejection, snotty attitude, etc.
Quote |