Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 1st March 2011, 08:04 PM
Nan
Cruiser

It is relatively easy to meet guys from Gayromeo, especially when one has set definite dates visiting a particular city or location. Just get all your details & lots of pics on your profile. I'm referring to my experience in Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia & Cambodia, & even Myanmar.
Last weekend, out of 7 or 8 guys listed on Gayromeo in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, I managed to get 3 positive contacts, and actually met 2 of them. The third I did not meet since I decided to purchase group tour from a local agent instead of using a free-lance gay guide.
The first guy was a 20-year old student, and he was my dinner companion, & took me around the city on his motorbike & we checked out the only gay hotel/bar in town.
The second guy actually worked at the gay hotel(Cheers), and I believe was luring Gayromeo gays to the establishment. But he was a very friendly Thai from Chiang Rai. I saw & met some Khmer guys alone, & with foreigner friends at Cheers.
I also met some guys from one of the many beachside bars/restaurants & had good karaoke sessions with them - would you believe it that a good karaoke session with 4 jugs of Ankor beer & a pack of cigarettes cost less than USD8!. And the beer was simply smooth & delicious.
One of them was very friendly & we could have gone all the way...but he had Emma tatooed on his chest(he actually came to inspect my room, but...)...another time perhaps.
Quote |