Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 10th April 2011, 12:09 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
The bars in Pattaya are full of surprises. Last night in one of Sunny's sleeziest I was latched by a cheeky 19 y.o (literally he just sat down and latched his left leg over my right leg and grinned.) Anyway after a few beers, a reasonable neck massage and an upexpected strip show by the stage shufflers (about 5 starkers for no apparent reason other than to show off the goods,) he asked for my phone number. I obliged, but planning on a peaceful night I called for the bill at 11.30 , where-upon he went to the back and quickly dressed. As I exited (I thought alone) he followed, accompanied by another boy who had also done a course in speed dressing. They caught up with me 20 metres down the soi and announced that they wanted to "baie hong" with moi . "What about the bar fee?" I asked. "Mai phen rai " was the response ! I'm sure the mamasan saw what transpired and yet made no attempt to stop the boys leaving early or seek to extract a fee. More surprising was that the bar was busy with lots of available farang still there. So my early night evaporated and a fun 3 some (minus the bar fee) was had by all
I would love to know the name of that bar as I will be visiting Pattaya next weekend.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |