Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BKK Grand Palace street boys?
View Single Post
Old 29th April 2011, 01:33 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

I passed that area late last night (Thursday) in a taxi. Seems to be two lanes, one for cruising and one for thru traffic. I estimate around 40/50 boys. Maybe more on weekends. I was not in cruising mode but asked the driver to slow down and let me take a look. I put down the window and engaged a few. They seem to size you up and quote a price up front 500 to 1000. One told me short time rooms nearby are 150B. Whether those prices hold and don't get inflated/changed, I don't know. Some middle class Thais I know tell me they always pay 500 and if the boy wants more upfront, they pass and if he wants more after, they refuse. One did tell me once he was so impressed he gave the boy 2000B and the original negotiation was only for 500.

I have been told and based on my limited observations that farangs are not the target of this market. I notice some boys were taken back when I spoke Thai and gave me the you don’t see a farang every day look. I don’t know how well you would do if you don’t speak Thai in navigating and managing this market. As for doing a walk by, never seen anyone do that but I did see a guy on a bicycle doing a ride by once.

They will know where the short time rooms are located and can direct the taxi driver. If your concerned about your safety go to BBB inn (but that’s 500B) and they will hold his ID like some of the hotels—Tatawarn and Malaysia come to mind. I don’t know what a 150B short time room might look like but short time hotels and rooms are very common in Bangkok and range from 150 to 500. Suriwong is 300. BBB is a tad over priced for the quality in my opinion but convient to soi Twilight.

Don't let me deter you, give it a shot and good luck.
Quote |