Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BKK Grand Palace street boys?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2011, 08:17 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by moresexplease View Post
Can anyone provide details on SCB Park?
... . Posted via Mobile Device

-- SCB. PARK stands for SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PARK; although now it is not so much a park but a run-down space separated from the side-walk by CGI. sheeting, wch. has been pulled-away in some parts to facilitate INgress & Egress.
- It is popular with, shall we write?, the LOWER class of Thai cruisers - men who have nowhere else to sleep, those OUT of work and suchlike, but not necessarily druggies, rough trade and/or dangerous species. One is unlikely to be assaulted and/or roughed-up; one might be asked for a little money - thus one might like to keep small sums of money in different pockets and an EMGY. sum elsewhere.
- It's cruising time is from crack of dawn to sun-UP - definitely no later!
- If anything it is MORE Thais for Thais and thus elderly and/or over-weight farangs are not always, if ever, welcome!

-- Best way thither is to take a taxi-cab.
- However, early morning taxis. might be unwilling to go-out that far - the chances of picking-up a return fare being slighty.
- So ask him to take you to BTS./MRT. Mo Chit/Chatuchak Pk.. Thence you'll stand a better chance of picking-up either a local taxi-cab. or a m/c. taxi.; from the BTS./MRT. the distance by rd. is approx. 2.5M.;
- From BTS./MRT. drive roughly WNW. along Phahon Yothin rd., starting with CHATUHAK PK. on yr. LHS., for approx. 1.8M. & until you arrive at an i'sect. with a rd.-tfc. fly-over;
- There turn LEFT and drive for the remaining distance - you'll pass the conspicuous SCB. Bldg. on yr. LHS. ; the CGI. sheeting is just beyond on yr. LHS..

-- I should conclude by writing that it's been several months since I visited last, (unsuccessfully, I might add: ); most of the above is based-on what my Enthusiastic & American Friend has told me - he lives not too far away and has been a MORE recent visitor for several times - and is thus 'Reported speech.'.

-- E&OE.. --
Quote |