Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BKK Grand Palace street boys?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2011, 12:59 AM
moresexplease
Cruiser

Great details, Sextile! Thank you.

Sounds like this is not the greatest option with me, SBC, having little time in BKK. I would really like to check out the street boys as this sounds soooo exciting, but not sure which area to check out. I'm usually in BKK for only a couple of days when I get there so I'd like to make the best of it.

Do you, or anyone, have more cruising areas? I usually stay close to Bangkok City Inn, close to Chit Lom stop. I've not been but have read that Rama 4 between Suriwong and Silom is happening with street boys. Does anyone have info on that? Going rate for these boys? When they start showing up? Anything that you might thing would be helpful?

Sorry to sound so lame with my posts but have only recently discovered the men in BKK and am enjoying them wonderfully. Oh, being a top, do you know if the "not femme" boys are into bottoming in the areas that you may be suggesting?
Quote |