Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2011, 09:29 PM
bearbkk

Yesterday evening, I visited Torpedo. I was curious to see their orgy event. Being a Friday evening, the place filled up well. I would estimate there were some 50 patrons in this townhouse. The orgy event started late, so there was ample time to get acquainted with other guests. Their dark room is very dark and therefore suits our dear shy friends very well. Friday is also all naked night in Torpedo. The so-called orgy was arranged on the top floor. It was dimly lit, just about enough light to see the body shapes. Everybody was given access at the same time to the dedicated room which was arranged with a large bed on which the fun was supposed to take place. At first, most people just massed in around the bed, not quite sure whether to commence activities. Eventually, some of the more daring patrons commenced playing, however, most patrons present were just looking at the few guys who were not limited by the general shyness of the audience. All in all, I would hesitate to define the event which took place as an orgy. At its hottest moments, there were 3 couples having sex while another 20 people were watching. Thereafter, it slowed down to one bottom guy being fucked by 3 other guys while the rest of the crowd were watching. Once again, I would say that the naked theme and the action before the advertised event was more interesting. The place seemed to be most active between 7 and 9. After the so-called orgy, most people departed.
Quote |