Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tricks of the trade ...
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 12:20 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Tricks of the trade ...

-- A mid-thirties Thai man, whom I have known for several years, now owes me a tidy sum - by avg. Thai stds - and had offered to repay a major portion on 01 may 2554., but defaulted.
- A couple of days ago he saw me in SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA & offered me a 2Bh.* gold necklace-chain on the flg. terms -
1.- I could hold the chain as surety against repayment, or
2.- I could buy the chain LESS the amt. that he owes me.
- However, before accepting this 'Offer I couldn't refuse.' a warning bell started to ring!

-- As I know well there is a gold-dealers' shop on 4fl., so I took-up the chain to it;
- The young lady looked skeptically at me, agreed that the wt. was 2Bh. and peered quizically at it through a magnifying glass;
- Then, at my suggestion, she tested it for genuineness by rubbing a couple of portions onto a dk. stone and then dripping a few drops of some chemical onto the rubbings;
- 'Not genuine.' was the verdict;
- I gave the obviously LESS than welcome news to my acquaintance and assured him that the problem of repayment remains with him still.
-- Caveat emptor. --

-- Availing of search-engine Google I read that 02Bh. = 30.32.gm. = 151.60.ct., (E&OE.),.
Quote |