Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tricks of the trade ...
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2011, 12:51 AM
sextile
Cruiser

More tricks ...

-- Several months ago one of my Thai aquaintances - mid thirties and whom I've know for some five or six years - visited me in my app't. with a long face and a tale of woe;
- He alleged that he was having kidney-problems wch. would require hospital-trtmnt.; to back-up his allegations he'd brought-along with him an X-Ray photo., wch. he handed to me;
- Now I've worked-in various hospitals for some 14 yrs. as an Engr.: either Ops. & Maint. or Bio-med. - so I was able to look-at it with a knowing eye, and especially at the info. tab by one of the LOWER corners;
- I asked to see the envelope, wch. was handed to me. The name thereon was Ms. So-and-so - the same name as on the X-Ray;
- So I shewed the envelope to my acquaintance and asked him if that was his name? No, it wasn't;
- Then I asked him to look-at the name on the X-Ray photo. - the same name as on the envelope;
- 'Collapse of stout party.' as the olde cartoons in Punch magazine so often used to write.

-- Ah, well; it made a change from Water Buffaloes, from Grand-parents' - four - and/or Gt. Grand-parents' - eight - funerals, or from ailments of 'His sisters and cousins whom he reckons-up by dozens.'!

-- 'All part of life's rich tapestry.' as the philosopher allegedly said. -- "TIT!" --
Quote |