Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tricks of the trade ...
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2011, 05:33 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

1. Personally I don't believe such 'stories' until I see substantive unquestionable evidence.

Are we going to be subjected to a new 'story' a day?

2. You might have perhaps added for balance that there are plenty of farang and other foreigners who have either visited Thailand at some time, or are here now who owe money and have similar tendencies to concect 'stories'.

Plus there are plenty of 'stories' around of farang cheating Thai boys etc.

Some twenty years ago a very expensive camera disappeared from my room in Bkk. A few days later his later 'trophy boy' was seen with the camera, I asked where he got it, his reply "Mr. XXXX (my best buddy) gave it to him a few days ago. End of friendship.I confronted my 'buddy' and he admitted that he had nothing to give his young to buy his 'love'.

3. sometimes people are desperate sextile, sometimes because they have made bad or irresponsible decisions and sometimes people who are seemingly well organized have 'a run of bad luck'. People act in different ways, there must be occasions where people are desperate, they have convinced themselves that the truth will not be believed so they concoct a 'story'. Life!

I've said before sextile, you seem desperate to post, anything.

Just recently you posted some comments about Essan boys sounding like they are all the same, to be honest I found your comments offensive personally and your comments slighted my dearest and nearest and I don't appreciate it.

There's a million interesting things to explore in this country, get a life outside of the lavvies and Silom complex.
Quote |