Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The end of aids..
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Perhaps the path to an end?

The article, while well written and researched, offers again only a blueprint to the end of AIDS. The conclusions that I reached from this is the same they have been for years. Given proper funding and government willingness to accept homosexuality, the scourge can be substantially controlled and reduced. Yet, as the article mentions, some countries are already cutting back on funding. Given the economic woes facing Europe and the rest of the World, more governments are seeking to cut every penny they can. Also, as we have seen in Uganda and other radical religious dominated governments, a substantial portion of the population still is unwilling to tolerate, much less accept, homosexuality as a lifestyle. Truthfully, even here in the United States, the election of a radical agenda religious group could stall, even turn back, progress on gay rights at anytime.

I commend the poster for keeping us advised to important developments in the AIDS fight, but I'm not booking a party yet to celebrate the end of AIDS.
Quote |