Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - difference of condom or no condom for a bottom?
View Single Post
Old 21st July 2011, 11:10 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

While the four prior responses seemed to focus (with some exceptions) on the concern for you potentially taking your buddy’s big fat cock without a condom (aka barebacking), I don’t think that your primary question was really addressed. However, you did phrase the question differently in the thread’s title (“difference…?”) and then within the body of your query (“… a lot better…?), so you’re actually asking two related but different things. So bear with me while I take on each question.

Would a bottom notice a difference taking a cock with or without a condom?

The definitive answer is: Of course.
The fundamental and most basic element of skin-on-skin contact is the transmission and increased generation of body heat. So when one is fucked with a bare cock, then the simple act of fucking, which is skin rubbing against skin (aka friction), in turn generates even more heat at the point of contact. And don’t forget that your ass hole and his cock are packed with highly sensitive and responsive nerve endings. So even with all the technological advances made in condom manufacturing in the last 30 years, a condom-clad cock still cannot compare with a bare cock.

Is getting fucked a lot better when the guy doesn't have a condom on?
If the issue boils down to what sensations you feel while getting fucked (see above regarding body heat), then again, the definitive answer is: Of course, skin-on-skin wins.

Now, before the Commissars of Anti-Bareback Sex start swinging their sabers while barking loud and long, please do not mistake my answers above for promoting bareback sex. I am simply addressing your questions. And you are already well aware that anything you do with your body is your own business, and you must decide for yourself how to proceed in regards to barebacking.

And as for your statement that “the dildo had more sensation that the real cock with the condom.” This may be due in large part to the fact that when playing with yourself (with or without toys), you are in control, and you know best how to consistently hit your hot spots, such as the best way to wring an orgasm out of your cock, or the best angle to always bang your prostate head-on. So while a dildo cannot really compare with the experience of taking a hot and throbbing, rigid slab of man cock, when the real thing isn’t available I am all for hauling out my 8- and 12-inch latex fuck toys for a round of solo fun, to literally slam-fuck the cum right out of me.

Admittedly, good sex for a pro-bottom does entail a number of variables, such as a good and hard cock coming at you, a really good lube (and plenty of it), and ideally some potentially explosive man-on-man sexual chemistry. And if you get lucky with all three, then you won’t even notice that he’s rolled on TWO condoms to ensure that his Prince Albert won’t rip through the first love glove. (If you haven’t yet been fucked with a PA-adorned cock, I highly recommend it. That little something extra makes for a very hot and interesting fuck.)
Quote |