Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - hello out there
Thread: hello out there
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2011, 11:37 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I second that! Updates from China, please. Until then, a safe journey to you.
I shall do my best. However it's a business trip to HK, Beijing , Ningbo (where? ) and Shanghai. I dont speak the lingo so it will be down to "Planet (dont use the G word in PRC) Romeo".

(Incidentally did you know that every hotel room in PRC is bugged in the same way that every mobile phone call in the world is recorded and scanned for key words?)

Anyway, tonight in anticipation of a tough 10 days, and after a straight business dinner in Pattaya, I decided a "cleansing ale" was in order and headed to the "Happiest place in the World" - ( no not Disneyland, the other one 100 metres from Sunee.) I thought I had previously reached the depths of depravity there, but tonight I was wooed up to the mezzanine by Khun Noi (there are 2 of them, and frankly either would do). There were 2 other couples already engrossed in games like little red riding hood (ooh Granny what a big cock u have) and K Noi was out of his briefs in a flash and and giving me his sausage to suck . He managed to remove my shirt (front buttoning) and drop my daks and underdaks- then produced a condom which he deftly applied, pushed me back on the sofa and quickly straddled me. He was in fact a pretty good fuck , aided by the rather titilating thought that the other couples, or passing boys were getting an eye full, while I was being ridden, jerking his cock and ocassionally deep tonguing him as well. He blew in about 60 secs flat, and then sucked me to a very happy ending - all in virtual public view. "Oh wondrous world that has such people in it ." (Shakespeare, The Tempest I think.) I commend this place to cruisers as having the horniest twinks on earth who know how to treeat a man - and rarely fail to perform . Amen.
Quote |