Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Heaven Sauna
Thread: Heaven Sauna
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2011, 10:16 PM
trongpai
Cruiser

I have been to Heaven Sauna a few times so my experience is limited but current. For me it was more of a miss than hit but I do see some potential. I’m in my 50’s and was hit on by a few Thai guys but nothing seemed to develop beyond the look. I did see one older Thai guy giving a young Thai boy a HJ in the hot tub on the roof. The young Thai looked off dispassionately as the Thai uncle did the stroking with a look of glee. Then after quite some time the cute young Thai got up and left. Then in the steam room two Thai 30-something's were going at it. That was just about all of the sexual activity that I noticed for a late afternoon visit where there were about 20 guys in house. Some talking in groups and the rest cruising but not connecting.

I do know a farang that swears by Heaven over Babylon. He’s in his early 60’s and feels that Heaven is more of a friendly place to get to know someone and then get sexual rather than grouping in the dark at Babylon.

It took me looking around a little to find it. You have to take the lift to the right to get to the correct floor. Not well signed.
Quote |