Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The evolution of the "straight" gay
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Wink The evolution of the "straight" gay

I've been working in adult bookstores (ABS) for over twenty years with the last 17 years here in Marcy, NY. During this time, I have noticed a regular pattern I refer to as "The Evolution of The 'Straight' Gay". I would like to share this theory with you.

This theory does not apply to those who recognize themselves as gay and enjoy it. However, I have noticed that a lot of young men first coming into the ABS to experience the video booths exhibit an almost homophobic attitude. They are interested in seeing pussy and wanton women.

Just a word about the setup for our booths. Most of our video booths have plexi-glass viewing windows with shutters (local laws prohibit glory holes). Also, I mix the genre of the videos by channel; straight, gay, straight, lesbian, straight, straight, gay, straight, bisexual, straight, gay, straight, transgender, straight. I change 1/3 of the movies each day to keep the selection fresh. I can see on the system monitor what movie is playing in each booth and when they change the channel.

The newbie will either select a booth without a window or shut the shutter. As he flicks through the channels; he dwells on the straight and maybe lesbian, but flicks quickly through the gay and other stuff. His door is locked and he wants nobody bothering him.

After a few visits, I might notice that he will not be as quick to jump over the alternative sex channels. Maybe he watches a little of the bisexual (he'll say it's just for the girl in it) or the transgender (rational: he actually thought that was a woman). Give him a few more visits, and he might start to watch the gay channels (he remarks that seems only men know how to really give a blowjob). He's beginning to change, but he will try to reinforce his straightness by booking a session with our live female models. While there is no sexual contact with the females in this repressive society, he can jerk off looking at her as a straight.

After a while, this will not be enough and he will get comfortable enough to leave his window open (just wants those gay guys to see what they can not have). He might "forget" to fully close and lock the door, affording passerbys a chance to see him jerking off. However, any attempt at this point to enter his booth will snap him back to straight mode with a quick closure of the door and flipping the lock.

It might start simply. At home, he'll envision those male on male blowjobs as he jerks off. But soon, he is wondering what it would be like to get sucked off by another guy. He'll make a comment like all throats are the same. The next time he is at the ABS, he won't shy away when someone enters his open booth. He'll figure as long as he doesn't touch the other guy, that sucker is the gay one not him. The first time he gets his dick sucked by an experienced man, he will be hooked.

At this point he might begin to wonder what he has been missing. Not yet ready to suck dick himself, he wonders what getting fucked would feel like. He might pick up a vibe or dildo on the way out with the comment that it is for his wife/girlfriend. That piece of plastic will be going up his ass before the end of the first night.

His fantasies will involve fewer and fewer women, and begin to relieve the male sex he saw on videos as he jerks off. It might be a small change the next time he is visiting the ABS and somebody approaches him to give him a blowjob. He might touch them in subtle ways; run his hands over the head of the sucker to get a deeper penetration or maybe rub his back in response. He will see the joy that the guy on his knees gets while sucking his dick and swallowing his load. He'll wonder if he is missing something.

Within the next few visits, he will return the favor. At first, it might be just a little hand action, jerking the sucker to climax. Later, he will be the one on his knees sucking dick to the root and swilling sweet cum loads. With a little encouragement, a life long cock sucker will be born.

Taking a dick up the ass is a major step that will probably not occur for a lot of these guys till quite a bit later in their evolution, and it will depend on how the first guy to pop his anal cherry handles the job as to whether he will include that as a regular part of his sex life. However, he will progress from straight to willing cock sucker. Some guys evolve within a couple of months, others might take a year.

As with any theory, there are exceptions to the rule. However, I am just commenting on the general course I see among the hundreds of men that have come to our stores over the years. He will enjoy the gay sex in the privacy of the booths, but maintain a straight veneer to the outside world. I am amazed at the number of times I have known a guy was getting blown, and then he comes up complaining that those "queers" were bothering him as if to reinforce he don't roll that way. I just nod and let him live his fantasy.

As always, your comments are welcome.
Quote |