Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2011, 09:01 PM
Jizz-wizz
Cruiser

I discussed this with Mr pan, my manager friend at Tawan, a few years ago. I suggested that alot of customers would be more likely to pay for an on-site massage from one of the guys rather than take the leap and 'off' the boy and take them back to their hotel. If they combined the bar with the boys mixing with customers, and the show, to whip up a frenzy of sexual frustration in the audience, combined with on-site massage in decent rooms, they would be on a winning, unique proposition.
Half the customers that sit on one drink and leave after the show might just sign up for a massage rather than flee once the show finishes. It would also offer the boys at the bar a chance to earn a more regular flow of tips (even if tip for one massage would be less than one 'off).
Pan seemed to say that the owner wasn't interested in that. His business was the bar.
That was a few years ago,before the airport sit in and red shirt protest, so maybe fiscal pressure is the mother of invention?
Perhaps it can be a retirement home for some of the guys that can't be bothered going to the gym every day anymore? There is certainly a niche market for customers that look for older, chunky masseurs.
Lie back; close your eyes and pretend its a Tuk-tuk driver (??). Each to their their own I say.
Quote |