Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2011, 09:23 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Tawan Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyboy View Post
I wrote the previous post before I looked at the website. With no disrepect to them the boys at the Tawan Massage are the very antithesis of your usual Tawan muscle men. More like skinny, tattooed anorexics (reminds me of Sunnee Plaza Pattaya types). Will it be possible to lure the usual Tawan boys into this new venue?
One of my usual sources told me that when asked if there are muscle boys at the massage, the answer was No. BUT, I forgot to ask him to check if massage rooms next door is available for use by customers who OFF muscle guys from Tawan Bar. That would be interesting...

Having said that he also told me that one of the show segments in Tawan featured a massage to advertise the massage next door. It was done by a lean muscular guy who showed good moves. It was sexy, experienced and well done with full monty to suggest that more than just massage (ok obvious, but it surely tintilated him). Hmmm...
Quote |