Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Embarrassment????
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2011, 11:13 AM
BiCurious1961
Cruiser

Thanks for all the help! I really wish that I could go on a weekend night to see how different the crowd is but life dictates that I go during the week. I went back again this morning and although the place was dead, within 5 minutes of going into the arcade, I was rewarded with someone sitting in the stall next to me. He ended up giving me a blowjob and I countered the embarrassment part by kneeling down and giving him a blowjob. I was rewarded with a nice load shot in my mouth and now I'm addicted. Sucked a 2nd one within 10 minutes but he chose to cum in his hand so wasn't surprised too much. No embarrassment on my part at all even when I walked past the last one who was standing just outside (recognized the shoes) and nodded to him. So hopefully that is a major step for me as I continue to press the conventional bounds and experience more and more of this fabulous lifestyle!
Quote |