Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2011, 03:58 AM
Jizz-wizz
Cruiser

YOU do the maths...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orson View Post
this site is not owned or operated by tawan, it says so in its website. i suspect some enterprising folks plowed through the internet and got all those photos.

the guy who posted on trevvy was a new member (his first post) mentioning the site. i suspect his guy is has some not so innocent connection with this site. plus 25 bucks for a day's membership? come on.
If you don't want to pay $25 for 1 day, you can pay $28 per day for 28 days if you like (?!).

Sounds like a great deal! (If I've learnt anything from my time in BKK it is to recognise a bargain when I see it!)

Is this Tawanasia site run by some 14 yr old kid in Serbia from his bedroom or something? I looked at it today and tried to sign up, but never recieved a return email. (Was the administrator busy with after school activities?).

Has anyone sucessfully gained membership to the site?

On a side note: If you google "Tawanasia" you get baby pictures of a cute little Afro-American girl, apparently called Tawanasia.
Who's going to break it to the parents that they've named their little angel after a gay BKK go-go bar's review site on the internet..??
Quote |