Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2011, 10:34 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Thumbs down TawanAsia FAKE!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz-wizz View Post
If you don't want to pay $25 for 1 day, you can pay $28 per day for 28 days if you like (?!).

Sounds like a great deal! (If I've learnt anything from my time in BKK it is to recognise a bargain when I see it!)

Is this Tawanasia site run by some 14 yr old kid in Serbia from his bedroom or something? I looked at it today and tried to sign up, but never recieved a return email. (Was the administrator busy with after school activities?).

Has anyone sucessfully gained membership to the site?

On a side note: If you google "Tawanasia" you get baby pictures of a cute little Afro-American girl, apparently called Tawanasia.
Who's going to break it to the parents that they've named their little angel after a gay BKK go-go bar's review site on the internet..??
Hi, all. The website looks fake. There is no guarantee that once you submit your credit card information that there is any accurate information available.

Don't fall into the trap unless some old (not newly created) member vouch for the information.

Be warned.
Quote |