Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2011, 04:24 AM
chaotou
Cruiser

I have been a long-time fan of Tawan. I visit at least once on every trip to Bangkok, and I am in BKK about six times a year. First visit to Tawan in 2004. My recent observation suggests the dancers need a bit more discipline.

Before the guys would always take the stage in chronological order. They'd work their way across the stage and exit off the opposite side. This gave everyone in the audience a chance to get a good look at each guy. The stage always seemed to have a consistent number of guys.

Now, they seem to get up on stage if they want to. They just stand around often in the back, or on the side, gazing at their phones. Sometimes there is only two or three guys on stage. Often they will just step up and step back off from the same spot.

The guys used to wear jock-style underwear giving you a great view of some manly asses. Now, they wear briefs, often filled with mobile phones.

There is little turn-over. Many of the guys have been working here since my first visit. Now, those of that like Tawan, like older, mature, masculine guys, but some new, younger guys would be nice.

The time spent waiting for the show now, is long and boring. Need to make some changes, and get back some order and discipline.

Some of the things they still do well though. I enjoy the laid back atmosphere. The staff is always friendly and available, but they never hassle you to buy more drinks, buy them drinks, or off a dancer.
I will never understand the ladyboy lip-snyching part of the show, but thankfully they don't do that every night. The rest of the show I enjoy. Lots of naked, hot, manly bodies. The guys have been working on some new routines too. I enjoyed seeing the guys new dance number.

On my visit a few days ago, they didn't have many dancers working that night. I was told it was because of the rain. It had rained briefly, but hard, probably about the time the guys had to make their way work, and it appeared many decided to take a pass on work that night.

I'll be back on my next visit too, at least once. I hope to see some changes some time soon however.
Quote |