Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2011, 09:24 AM
LikeThai
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
When you log-in the number of active, unread messages should appear in the toolbar at the page bottom (page top if you're mobile). For example, my toolbar at this moment says, "home | welcome, Keith! log out | control panel | messages (6), etc". You can also see private messages by clicking the link for your 'control panel' and also from the 'quick links' which is towards the top of the page, on the right, looking for the 'private messages' link. You can also setup your username to receive email notice when a private message arrives. This is how I normally find out I have a private message.
Thanks, Keith. Gosh! You are right... I never noticed the tool bar right at the bottom. Geez... I guess in defense only because its black and blends into the background like the black top bar. I thought it was like those passive info. Never noticed the tool bar in the past. Thanks for pointing out.
Quote |