Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I started young...
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 06:46 PM
nova7039b
Cruiser

I've been searching online for more trannies. The lingerie and cock combination just gets me hard as a rock. But finding somebody who doesn't flake out is a problem. Welcome to the internet.

I keep trying. But occasionally I find somebody to play with. I've even tried it with Bi guys. Usually it's a quick bj and go. I try to get what I want. But evidently I suck cock enthusiastically and that seems to send guys over the edge and pumping cum in my mouth. Some taste good, some not so good, some I could just drink and drink. I've found out that a 7.5 inch average to thin cock is appreciated. I can get a bj, but not many have been great at it.

I keep trying. Sometimes in a car, or a house, or an apartment. Some are do in 3 minutes, most in under 10. I'm wondering if I'm abnormal in lasting longer. Then I hook up with a bi guy. He's smaller than me, but he wrote well and got me very horny that night. I show up and he's smaller than me by 6-8 inches. I'm still there to get naked and play. Two minutes in the door I'm licking his balls and sucking his cock. He's moaning and evidently enjoying it. He says he wants to move to his bedroom. I figure it's not going to be much longer before I get a load of salty cum in my mouth. I'm not having trouble deep throating him, he's not large, but is nice and easy going.

We hit the bed. I keep licking, sucking, and teasing him. I ask him if he'd like to fuck me. He does. Out comes the lube. I get on my hands and knees for him on the bed. He gets behind me, lubes his cock and my ass. This is a first for me. I am going to really bottom for a guy who wants to fuck my ass. Not just teen fumblings for 30 seconds and a dripping hole.

He slides into me. No pain. Like I said, not large. But then he makes up for it in spades. He begins to pump me. He changes positions and puts me on my back and pushes my legs back. I am really enjoying this and bagging for more and harder.

We switched positions more than a dozen times. I was totally enjoying him pumping me. This went on for well over an hour. Eventually though I felt him grab my hips and try to push his whole body into my ass. I heard him grunting, grabbing my hips, and slamming into my ass and he blew his load of cum into me. Afterwards we just laid on the bed for a while. I flipped over and started stroking my hard cock. He watched while I worked out a nice large load all over my chest.
Quote |