Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I started young...
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 07:13 PM
nova7039b
Cruiser

This was awesome. But I wasn't looking for a relationship. I was too young. And I have to admit, I was really enthralled by the thought of a large cock sliding into me. I've seen videos. Something the size of my cock would probably feel pretty good.

So I kept looking. Once in a while I would find a CD to play with, but not often. I'm stuck jacking off 2-3 times a day now. Yes, I have been jerkin off that often since I was 12.

Skip forward a few more years. Out of the blue I start chatting with a guy from a chat room for guys in my area. He's older and horny. We chat some more over the course of a week or two. Then we set up a meeting. By meeting I mean NSA sex. I go over late in the evening. He meets me at the door and invites me in. I do exactly what I said I would do, when the door closes I drop to my knees and ask to see his cock. He obliges and pulls out his soft cock. I suck for a minute until he says we should go downstairs to play.

So downstairs we go. He claims to have an 8 inch cock and thick. The picture was certainly nice. But what I've been sucking on so far isn't nearly that big. Of course it's not fully hard yet either. So we hit the fold out bed in his basement. I bury my face between his legs and start sucking for all I'm worth. I do like sucking. The feel of a cock sliding into my mouth. Running my lips all over it. Licking it. Fondling his balls. Feeling him grow hard in my mouth. Lo and behold, he's seriously hung. Probably 8-8.5 inches. And thick to boot. I have never sucked a cock this big before. I'm enjoying it as he facefucks me.

Then he says he wants to fuck me. I have tried dildoes close to his size. But I haven't been able to do it for too long. I'm game. He pulls out the lube. I'm now on my back as he's taking charge. He starts pushing my legs back to get a better angle to slide his cock into me. I feel him pushing against my hole. I try to relax, but he's got a big cock. I feel his cockhead push past my ass ring, my head arcs back with the sharp pain. He slowly starts pumping. Not too much, just getting me used to that monster cock.

After maybe a minute the pain is subsiding. He pulls out and applys more lube. Then he leans over me pushing my knees to my shoulders and pushes his cock into me to the hilt. I have never been split open like this before. I'm breathing hard, horny as hell, and impaled on my first big cock. He starts pumping me slowly, then faster. I'm only groaning to start, whimpering really. Then the pain is gone and all I can feel is pleasure. I've never felt this before. In no time I'm begging him to pound my ass harder. I want it in any position he wants to fuck me.

I have never had a large cock. And certainly only had one last for more than a couple of minutes. This guy was amazing. He had me climbing the walls begging to be used. I was bagging to have my ass slapped, to be bent over anything and everything, take pictures of me being fucked, pump me harder, beat my ass.

This went on for nearly 2 hours. He finally had me on my back again. Legs folded back. Slamming into me like a jackhammer. I was nearly incoherent as he used me as a fucktoy. I'm looking up at him sweating and pumping me for all he's worth. Then I feel him impale me painfully hard and hear him grunting his load into my ass.I squeeze my ass as much ass possible and push back onto his cock. He finally finishes and lays on top of me. Eventually he rolls onto his back breathing hard. I feel well and truly used, abused, and fucked well.
Quote |