Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I started young...
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 07:29 PM
nova7039b
Cruiser

So now I put on a show for him. My ass is dripping his cum, sore, and tingling. I grab the lube and proceed to masturbate for him. After being used for his pleasure for this long I don't last long. I blow a load all over my chest, and even hit my face. I get up to get a towel while he is laying there relaxing.

I cum back to the bed to see a drop of precum on the tip of his cock. I slowly lick his cock, then suck it into my mouth. It tastes so good. He protests that he can't. I tell him not to worry. I'm just enjoying sucking him. So he lays back to enjoy my oral talents. In a few minutes I have sucked him back to life. He doesn't think he can cum again so soon. I'm horny again. I've had my first taste of large cock. I climb on top of him, straddle his hips, and slowly sink down to feel his cock filling my ass again. I pump forward and back to try and get him as deep in me as I can. Only a couple of hours ago I would have worried if I could handle his cock. Now I only want to be thoroughly used.

I've gotten him hard and in me. I keep at it until the dom top in him takes over. At this point I realize that I don't want to fuck him at all. I want to be fucked again. I want it harder and rougher than before. I never realized that I had a submissive streak in me. Let alone one that can really get off on that kind of anal pounding and ass slapping.

He went at me again for a good 30-45 minutes. I was just begging the whole time to be used harder. He really did. My ass was beaten. He forced me doggystyle and proceeded to fuck me as hard as possible while beating my ass. I was begging. I wanted more. Eventually he broke me. I couldn't go any longer. I was so sore, so used, and yet still horny.

I haven't repeated that night. I've had some awesome CD's ride my cock. Some have fucked me as well. Maybe I will write about them later on...

Anybody enjoy this? It's all true. And I still masturbate to that huge cock. If I could get in touch with him today and he wanted, I'd be at his doorstep in an hour for another round of abuse like that. One of the best sexual encounters of my life. And I found out something more, I like rough sex with a bit of pain. Even better when I'm really being worked long and hard with little regard to my feelings. Submissive bottom. Not always, but sometimes it's nice to be the fucktoy.
Quote |