Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2011, 09:16 PM
pong
Cruiser

Yet more new places:
gthai.net advertises for a new place named CLUB M-in Phahonyotin soi 27, that is beyond the Centralk, and the armyschool, before the Ratchyotin crossing. Oil mass is 350 bt/hr.
Also advertising are 2 fone-in places; TIger and Dellivery.
mangosociety advertsies for anew place-maybe not even yet open, in Sukhumvit 31-if you want to go, first find map-this is a long and winding soi, also home of khun Abhisit and has many side-sois. Maybe it simple replaces an older failed place.
It also has a listing of many massageshops and there sem to be even more as I can recall.
I was intrigued by a report oin BIG BIRD (do you remember BIRD of WhiteHouse fame in bangkapi?) as it is also in bangkapi-soi 122=going into ram soi 65, yaek 13, with a clubcard giving disocunts. Strangely when I googled for it, a report in the BKK-post of jan '11 showed up-mentioning this as ''gay massage place''-but praising its food. Anyone out there to check out if khun Bird has started his own bisnis now? Sadly you have to describe to BKKpost to gain access to the article.
Amd finally a plug for K-male in Bangkhen-in the floods for 1 month and just reopened. I'll post on it in their own thread latrer on.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |