Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'offing' two or more ...
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2011, 12:52 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- What are readers'thoughts on 'Offing.' two or MORE young men from the same bar?
- My Enthusiastic & Am. Friend is adament that that arrangement does not work;
While a YM. would decline to accompany another & YM. from the same bar - personal shyness? Does not want another YM. from his bar to see what he does or what is done to him? Professional etiquette? Other reasons? - yet he would not be averse to choosing/accompanying another & YM. from another bar.
- Yet khun Biggles - HOW ABOUT BKK. NOW? #270. - wrote that he has 'Offed.' two YM. from the olde SCREWBOYS;
- And khun LikeThai - TAWAN BAR, #248.,(Menage a trois.) - appears, to me, to be equivocal?
--
As always in Thailand you will find both extremes. Yes I have "offed" 2 boys from bars in BKK and Pattaya many times and always no problem even though they know each other. I've had two sets of Brothers this way as well. I choose one who then asks if I'd like his brother, (also in the same bar) to join in !

Then again in BKK and Pattaya I have taken boy No 1, at his suggestion, to other bars to pick up a 2nd guy because he wouldn't like to go with any-one he knew. This I find less successful as no1 is then usually more interested in No 2 than in "moi".

Then the 3rd type is those boys who refuse any 3 way options.

So as we say - it's "horses for courses" but I never miss an opportunity for a 3 way if the boys are keen.
Quote |