Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2012, 02:27 AM
pong
Cruiser

Lard Prao soi 1-Sunshine

Maybe this is another find: went to Lardprao-near Central?>Union Mall, the strat of this long road. Had seen a referral to sunshine masage near soi 1 or 1/.1.
This soi is just beyond the Union Mall-a kind of MBK-lookalike small stalls centre, but also with many english schools and hence loads of young english teachers.
Soi 1 is twisting, turning and narrow and heavy traffic in the start. You pass a 7, some bars catering to the beerneeds of the khrus, 2 dailymarts, an open field with a evening big foodmarket (mostly Isan food-it is a low-class area) and then there are some 7-8 msg shops on both sides-many do not even have names. It was between 21-22.00 and thus most were about done for the day. it was notable that many had more male as female staff-mostly its just the other way. I spoke with 2 guys sitting outside who somehow turned the gaydar on and had a pleasant chat-like some time ago in that Onnut-soi. Thai msg is mostly 150-180bt/.hr and oil 300-they confirmed that would be upstairs and with shower (outside).
And that sunshine: well its on main rd LPrao-just at the corner of soi 1/.1 (unmarked-making a shortcut after the turns of soi 1 itself. So I passed on the way back-this is a larger shop-but with no english menu, 2 men inside got my view and tried to lure me in. The www on the rall does not work(anymore).
MRT Phahonyotin is just nearby, seems fruitful for more exploration.
Quote |