Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cambodia Saunas Part 1
View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2012, 12:35 AM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Here is the last sauna/spa visited.

Romantic
This one is in Phnom Penh. Card here

This one is quite large and dingy. Reminded me of saunas of old in the West. Of course at night that is not going to matter too much. Perilously slippery. Saw a couple of young twinky types slip! Mainly YTT on this afternoon with a few muscular boys wandering imperiously around... The reception is like a garage. $US4 to get in. When you go thru the door into the main downstairs area the Sauna is on the left and you can walk up a bit to the Steam which has a couple of doors. As I said slipperrrry. Follow the path round and up to the first floor which has a TV room and gym and cruisatorium. Most of the action seems to occur here. On the top floor is a 'restaurant' so called but saw not evidence of food and the 'bar' had water and a softdrink... I could have murdered for a beer. The lockers are also here and both the locker room and restaurant open on to a verandah which gives you a bit of a view over the street and the houses on the other side. This has potential and may be used as the evening wears on.

Just note about all these places. Everywhere at Mens (Post above) are signs stating that prostitution is illegal etc. etc. and everyone warns about security of lockers at all these places. It is best to bring your own lock to supplement their door lock and padlock (if you are lucky). Preferably leave vaulables behind.

As I said the cruisatorium is the busiest area at least on this day. I was ushered into a room by a 20 something twink and great fun was had by all (actually both, as there were only the two of us LOL). He was as skinny as, as they say... with a thick piece that was put to good use. There were other offers but I had business to conduct elsewhere. This place could be fun and is clearly fairly popular.
Quote |