Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2012, 01:38 AM
pong
Cruiser

MALE BOX - in BangKHunTien, along Ram 2-in the remaining old soi between the wings of the big Central/across from BigC. Bus 76 from Silom or the ex-waybus 140 from Pratunam/Vict.Monument.
Entry is 180 bt. There is free water, 3in1 coffee and Thai booze with mixers. Open from 15-24.00.
The 2 lowest floors are cramped and stacked full with towels etc. Warm welcome-reception speaks perfect english too.
In the locker I found only 2 tiny towels and a kind of Tarzan sheet to cover those parts our sexy has these dear words for+cdm+lube. They told me afters this is regular (not the 1/week special or so) and the big towels are only when you order massage. There are 2 fairly smart isany boys hovering around and cleaning-these are likely also the masseurs (5-600 bt/session+500 bt tip). Not that busy on a normal weekday. Mostly Isany younger people-not much of the usual Chinese uncles.
Place is a bit of a maze for 1st time-but upperfloors cover more houses. The cabins are coldly in the AC-rest not. Much open space and set up for much activity in the open-which also happened when I walked through. More showers-cold water only-on upper floors. Ground floor has hot water.
Beside showers there is an ingeniously set up block of standup cabins with glory holes on each side, where you can watch gay western poh-set to double speed when there is not big action. These are the magnets for most visitors in the know.
A young couple was busy, one of them look kreung, and they split up shortly after I entered with the kreungy coming after me- never been chased that quickly. Would not have mind going into a cabin with both-alas, one cannot have asll.
Quote |