Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2012, 03:52 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

It's all relevant:

- Some research in advance, why not, but remembering that ultimately the working boy has the right to make his own decision case by case, as well put by ICON, and just because #x did some thing for one customer should not be taken as an automatic guarantee of the the same action for all customers. Again, some final checking with the young man before leaving the bar is prudent.

- Perhaps not your main point, but all working boys are human beings and have their right to privacy, regardless of whether it's Tawan or whatever venue.

- Years ago Tawan had a deliberate 50/50 mix of full muscle boys (some I would describe more as whales) and I don't find any attraction to this group (each to his own of course), plus the other 50% were mostly smaller just nicely defined guys, who were more my cup of tea. Sadely, for me, they don't have this type anymore.

In longer term history, when Tawan was upstairs on Suriwongse road, their stock in trade was very young very small softer boys (no muscle stuff at all) who all danced full nude but always with one hand over their plumbing.
Quote |