Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back in BKK and Looking for non-Soi Twilight Places
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2012, 01:01 AM
sextile
Cruiser

R'haeng. Area ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNakedTop View Post
... .
Could you all suggest some alternatives to the noisy Soi? I am happy to travel (I live in Bang Rak) - how is the small soi with Nature Boys, et al? What about Saphan Kwai? Any new areas to check out?
... .

-- Looking-through some of the freebie & monthly mags. - avail. from BALCONY BAR, TAWAN CLUB etc. - I read that the RAMKHAHAENG AREA is recommended: plenty of Uni. students and few farangs..
- R'HAENG's. main disadvantage for you, as a BANG RAK resident, is distance & time by public tpt. and/or taxi-cabs; I believe that 'bus. #115. runs between Si Lom rd. & R'HAENG., but I don't know its hours of duty. Whether taxis. would be willing? Again I don't know; possibly so, were you to request to be set-down at PHAT PONG, where there might be some chance of another fare?
--
Quote |