Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back in BKK and Looking for non-Soi Twilight Places
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 07:56 PM
NYNakedTop
Cruiser

Hey guys.... happy to see the spirited discussions going on here!

So the scene in Manhattan is way different from here in Bangkok, as I am sure everyone knows. My preference is a network of semi-clandestine clubs where one can pursue the pleasures of the flesh with other like-minded gentlemen. The "commercial" scene (a la BKK) is internet-heavy and bar/club-light. (Having said that, a beer costs no more than $3US/100THB.

I am in Pattaya right now, and either it has changed or I have. A bit underwhelmed and really just hanging out with some familiar faces. The one most obvious change is that it has become home to large groups of Russians. I never enjoyed the company of my fellow Americans while traveling but, in comparison, I am finding USA'ers well-behaved (!!)

To the original topic: I will sample the Super A/Nature Boy area once the places re-open following today's holiday. Thanks for the suggestion. Really sad that Saphan Kwai is no longer the place to go. I enjoyed those venues. Tried hitting Babylon over the last weekend but ended up spending most of my time in the gym. Amazing: what time do you have to get there to stake out one of those pool-side chairs???? By 1pm they were all populated with towels. (And not to be IN ANY WAY age-ist, BUT: I am FAR from young, but I did lower the average age of the place considerably...)

In any event: it is good no matter what to be here. And I appreciate your messages!
Quote |