Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back in BKK and Looking for non-Soi Twilight Places
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 10:55 PM
BKK-European
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- But, as a Westerner, (for example), why spend hundreds of USD. and fly thousands of miles to BKK. to pick-up or to be picked-up by other Westerners?
--
That's not the point I was trying to make, my dear Khun Sextile, I didn't want to suggest that Westerners coming to Bangkok should pick up other Westerners while being here. Some are doing that, of course, but you're right that they could do that elsewhere and wouldn't need to travel to Bangkok.

Part of Khun Biggles' argument of why "Bangkok is f'ed" was that there's a lack of Western gay tourists in Bangkok. I guess what he wanted to say is that Bangkok has lost its appeal to Western gay tourists, so they are staying away. To which I replied that I don't have that impression, there are plenty of them.
Quote |