Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back in BKK and Looking for non-Soi Twilight Places
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 11:33 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Western & gay tourists in bkk. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK-European View Post
[I] That's not the point I was trying to make, my dear Khun Sextile, I didn't want to suggest that Westerners coming to Bangkok should pick up other Westerners while being here. Some are doing that, of course, but you're right that they could do that elsewhere and wouldn't need to travel to Bangkok.
Part of Khun Biggles' argument of why "Bangkok is f'ed" was that there's a lack of Western gay tourists in Bangkok. I guess what he wanted to say is that Bangkok has lost its appeal to Western gay tourists, so they are staying away. To which I replied that I don't have that impression, there are plenty of them.
[/i]

-- Khun BKK-European,
- Thanks for yr. clarification - appreciated.
- I know that it's bad logic to argue from the particular to the general, but while SILOM SHOPPING COMPLEX PLAZA was OPEN during the C'mas. Season I wasn't the only farang to comment on the apparent lack of other & visiting farangs - our Thai acquaintances said so, too.
- I know of several Americans who no longer visit 'Mossland Life.', citing expensive air-fares and generally higher costs once arrived.
- There may be other reasons, such as CAMBODIA opening-up and becoming MORE gay-friendly, as just one example?
--
Quote |