Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 10th March 2012, 12:05 AM
pong
Cruiser

FAROSE 1- the one in Sapan Kwai.
This is one of the very, very few sois where the motosy boys balk at you when you walk. There is now a bekpek-style hostel halfway-UDEE-,where you have to turn right into a subsoi for sauna. if you go onward, the locals will yell at you; sauna! No good 9at least that ws what I encountered).
Entry was 150 bt and 1 cdm was given-more for sale@5 bt. DO check that your locker is properly locked. a DUMP-a real dump. 16 yrs old now and showing it as double that. And a real maze-its is 3 houses beside broken open, so 3 stairs making orientation difficult for a 1st timer. Free food-the 10 bt variety, on top deck. Free soft drinks in some kind of bar-where i was very enthusiastically greeted by 2 ladymen-as they said, fom Surin. Untill a new barkeeper came and turned the volume so high I had to split or my ears would split.
Did not find any real sauna (hot air cublicle), but plenty of togetherness in the karaOKroom. The cabins mostly have small or big holes for spying and all seem to have round ''sofa's.''.
Was fairly busy-but it seemed to me 75% waiting for some fillup, and just 25% to do that.
Quote |