Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chiang Mai update
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2012, 11:31 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Chiang Mai update

Visited Chiang Mai again for five days last week and went to all 4 go-go bars: Circle Pub, New My Way, Adam's Apple, and Freeguys, the first and last offering the best shows. I am yet to off a satisfactory boy from any of these bars because they are mostly straight. Many are from Myanmar thus sporting bigger cocks and a macho self interested attitude yet are not particularly good looking. On three separate visits to this otherwise wonderful city, I have offed those that seemed willing and best physical specimens only to later discover they expected to be paid simply to watch them wank. They wouldn't kiss, suck or do much else!

Also went to Blue Club massage which was a rip-off at 1700 baht including tip for what is supposed to be a 90 minutes massage with a happy ending, neither of which is satisfactorily delivered. On the other hand, Classic House massage at 800 baht for 120 minutes plus discretionary tip once again delivered in spades.

Anyway, one doesn't go to Chiang Mai for the gay scene. My local gay taxi driver/guide continues to find new exotic places to visit and always chooses great restaurants. Anyone wanting his contact details can email me.
Quote |