Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregvc View Post
I really don't understand the lonely guys who look for "love" and then get angry at the "boys". Why don't they look for guys or men!...
I was going to type "Boys says it all" but that would imply that such lonely souls are all paedophiles, which would not only be unfair but also libellous. I think it's closer to the truth to say that subconsciously they're looking for that teenage love crush they never got to sleep with. Imagine coming to Thailand on holiday and seeing so many young men who look like they could have been that lost-long-ago heartthrob. No wonder so many men come to LOS and fall incurably head over heels with some scheming charmer.

I was there, I did that and now I'm over it. So I understand why they do it the first time. What I don't understand is why they keep doing it over and over again.
Quote |