Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2012, 09:03 PM
Miraculous
Cruiser

Last Friday, one of my friends called me to come to Tawan. My friend was there already. I kinda didn't feel like going, anyway I went.

When I got there during the show, were not many customers. Then most of them left after the show as usual. What I was disappointed was staffs and boys. Especially boys are unattractive looking, their bodies look way too toned, something that you can see at Albury or Hero massage. Or less than that.
I was happy to see my friend. But he was really disappointed. I asked him why. His reasons were exact same as what I thought.

Anyway my friend found 2 boys, No.9 Siam Sarajan and don't know his name (see the photo) were on the stage, asked them to come to talk. I couldn't believe that my friend was rejected. They were like furrowing and making mean faces to my friend, treated my friend cruelly. And with those boys, No.?? Santichai Roddrid was also giving an attitude. They didn't tell why and I asked a staff why they act like this. A staff was not caring what's wrong. My friend was shocked and I was mad. I told my friend, just ignore them.

Boys have choice, but in this case, I think they have to tell why they don't wanna talk at least. If they don't, it makes customers mad. I believe that boys are supposed to make customers feel comfortable. Since last time I went there, don't see any improvement about staffs and boys. Especially boys are worth and worth. Unattractive, unfriendly, giving a bad attitude. Staffs don't give you a good service, etc.
Another friend of mine also wanna see Tawan boys, but I can not recommend if those problems would happen again and again. That's why I hadn't been there for a while until last Friday. I heard that someone wants to have fun with muscular boys, they go to massage in these days. Because there are more choice of boys with no attitude. However I know Tawan is the only one place that you can see bodybuilder type of boys ''sometimes''. To me, I found Tawan is not that special. Having said that, I live in Bangkok, so if my friends plan to travel, ask me to see what's going on with Tawan, I would go.

I think that the owner is a problem. The bar is opening for many years. I'm sure he has been hearing a lot of complains of boys from customers. But he basically doesn't care or doesn't try to solve problems. Even a boy fight with a customer in the bar, the owner, staffs and boys don't care. The bar gets customers anyway, so people work there, they become careless or irresponsible. Because that's the owner's opinion how to treat customers. I want them to be nice, friendly or giving a good service. Unfortunately it's hopeless.

The other staff told me that there is no way to off Tong, Mekhnin and some ''stars''. They have enough customers or sponsors outside, so they don't show up. Not able to make an appointment either. Showing up only special show, does not mean you can off them.
I'm not sure that staff said. Some people say stars have been seen before.

And one more thing. Has anyone seen a boy who looks like a woman? I thought that he was a customer. But he took off his shirt then went on the stage. He is so skinny, like lady boy. Tawan bar is getting more different type of boys? Honestly that was weird to see that kind of boy at Tawan.
Quote |