Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A - VALE :(
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2012, 07:29 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYNakedTop View Post
Super A was one of my favorite stop-by sites in all of Bangkok! Say it isn't so... But: what is the setting like downstairs? Is it much different from what I used to know and love upstairs?

Thanks!
Very different. Long narrow venue. Stage on left hand side, long bench sofas and tables facing, bar at the rear. Boys all on stage but still flirt and love to be invited to sit with you. Drinks only 100 bt last night. Lighting is brighter thatn Super A and any gropping is seen by all

They push you to "off" to the the upstairs massage cubicles reached via an internal staircase - about the same standard as the old Solid with 500bht short time fee + tip for the puu-chai. There were still about 6 boys at 1 am, and Top told me 4 boys had been "offed" already. Having just flown in from Beijing, and not finding anything tasty at that stage, I opted for an early one.
Quote |