Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2012, 07:50 PM
orson
Cruiser

i think there are times when a guy working there would suddenly have an attitude and the other boys would rather ignore the incident/change topic than try to explain to customer that his colleague is an ass. i guess this may have something to do with the "face" thing.

the only time when i found the service staff to be ignoring customers is when it is a full house. otherwise they are pretty prompt on their service. a conversation though might be a challenge for some as english would be a challenge for them.

there are first hand accounts i heard from the working men themselves though. like the time a customer bit this guy's nips and his knee jerk reaction could have been considered as assault here in the US. then there's a time when a caucasian customer expected that the 400bht off fee was the only fee he needs to pay. good thing that was cleared up before they went out of the bar.

tawan has always been a hands off kind of bar. don't expect the guy to come over to your table unless he was last night's off. some times even eye contact does not do it. you have to ask the wait staff to ask the guy to go to your table. and yes even though it happens once in a blue moon. sometimes the guys for unexplained reason will reject that request.
Quote |