Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar - Reviews?
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Jizz-wizz
Cruiser

Def of "Rejection": When the whores turn you down...

It is a bit of a blow to the ego when you are turned down by a gogo boy who's sole purpose there IS to go with customers...

It has happened to me once at Tawan a couple of years ago....

I was there on holiday and I wanted to try someone new for a change. The staff and regular guys I knew always sat and chatted with me, so it was hard to 'break free' and talk alone to someone new.

I saw a guy in the show the night before suck like a Hoover and I thought he would be a good choice (#30 for anyone counting).

I excused myself form my small group and went to the bathroom. On the way, I said to Mr Pan I was interested in #30. He immediately introduced me. Chit chat was not forth-coming although he spoke good English. I suggested we go for 'massage' after show. He half looked away and mumbled something.. I asked if he was in the show and had to get ready. He mumbled something else and drifted away.

??

I went back to my seat with the regular boys and staff a little confused. It was a bit humiliating, so I paid my bill and left.

I went to a 'normal' massage place on Silom, but got a weedy little twink that kept checking his mobile and massaged as if he was pettng a cat.

I started to think about what had happened at Tawan and started to get angry. 'How DARE he!!' etc. etc .

It was approaching midnight. I decided to go back to Tawan and get someone, anyone for a massage to 1). get back on the horse and not loose my mojo 2). I REALLY wanted to get off by that stage.

Walking back to Tawan was one of the heaviest rains I have ever seen. I was drenched. I got to the door of Tawan and the staff were surprised, but glad to see me again. The boys were mainly streached out on the couch waiting the clock down to knock-off time.

I said to Mr Pan I just wanted a massage with anyone. He said he would get #30 because I showed intrest earlier. I said no, #30 didn't seem interested to go with me. Mr Pan said he would MAKE him go with me and appeared angry that one of the boys had treated me that way.

I screamed "NO!!". I couldn't think of anything worse than being in a hotel room with #30 after he had been 'made' to go with me, and try and have some fun.
I said anyone that wanted to go with me at this last minute, I was just staying over at Le Merridien.

Mr Pan came out with Siam. He said 'How about him?". I asked Siam if he was happy to go to hotel for massage and he said yes, so off we went into the torrential rain across the street to the hotel.

We squelched through the lobby, and were so drenched that we both had to strip off at entrance of my room when we got in.

Siam spoke virtually no English, and he had never seen me before, but he gave me a good massage and we both got our rocks off and then he was into the shower and away. B2000; job done.

We didn't really connect that well so i have never offed him again, but EVERY time I go to Tawan, even after 2 yrs, he pops over and gives me a big smile and says hello and keeps walking. No problems.

Given my experience with him, I can't imagine he would be the type to be rude and condescending to a customer.

The guy in the picture above though.... It is true that the Tawan boys will not speak badly of other guys working there, but if you read between the lines, I think this one is a bit of a tool. I've never had anything to do with him ; and he struts around with an aloof arogance. He sort of embodies everything people criticise Tawan guys for. But that is just my impression from watching him and some comments other guys have made.

My experience with #30 made me realise that you really do need to have some spark of connection with the guy on some level for it to be an enjoyable encounter for both of you. I now stick to my regulars. They know me; I know them; and we genuinely like each other and are comfortable with each other.

Fuck #30! No thank you. Not now.
Quote |